The UAE Contractors Association, in partnership with SELEM DMCC and American University in Dubai, would like to invite you to register for the Training Course: “Risk Management” on the 29th to 31st of October 2017.
The purpose of risk management training is to raise basic awareness of risk management concepts and mechanisms, to enable participants to identify and manage risks in their own units and to strengthen project management through adequate forward planning of potential risks.
This course introduces the definition of risk and the purpose of risk management and discusses steps towards the effective management of risks. The course goes beyond the provision of generic tools and extends to re-visiting elements of organizational culture, decision making and situational awareness.
• Project Risk Management Definition
• Good Risk Management Practice
• Definition of Project Risk
• Stakeholder Risk Attitudes
• Project Manager’s Role for Project Risk Management
INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
• Project Risk Management Processes
PLAN RISK MANAGEMENT
• Critical Success Factors for the Plan Risk Management Process
• Documenting the Results of the Plan Risk Management Process
• Critical Success Factors for the Identify Risks Process
• Documenting the Results of the Identify Risks Proces
PERFORM QUALITATIVE RISK ANALYSIS
• Critical Success Factors for the Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
• Purpose and Objectives of the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
• Tools and Techniques for the Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
• Purpose and Objectives of the Plan Risk Responses Process
• Risk Response Strategies
• Documenting the Results of the Plan Risk Responses Process
MONITOR AND CONTROL RISKS
• Critical Success Factors for the Monitor and Control Risks Process
• Documenting the Results of the Monitor and Control Risks Process
Who should attend:
Senior managers who are responsible for managing risk and/or embedding effective systems of corporate governance, Chief executives and heads of departments who require a better understanding of risk management and the role it should play within their organizations, Insurance managers, brokers, safety practitioners, auditors, project managers, accountants, solicitors and consultants who are increasingly finding risk management is forming part of their remit or are expected to have a broad understanding of the subject, Individuals taking up a new role in risk management or wishing to enter the profession, Practitioners who require a refresher on recent developments in risk management, Nonexecutive directors
Training Details below:
1. Date: 29 - 31 October 2017
2. Place: Dubai
3. Time : 6:00 - 10:00 PM
4. Fees : Dhs 1,800 / delegate
*Certificate of completion from UAE Contractors Association, SELEM DMCC, and American University in Dubai.
**Earn 10 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from PMI
Please feel free to contact us on 04-2979559 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for queries and clarifications.
UAE Contractors Association
American University in Dubai